POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A simple checkered floor and a sphere ... (or YKYHBRTL) : Re: A simple checkered floor and a sphere ... (or YKYHBRTL) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple checkered floor and a sphere ... (or YKYHBRTL)
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 19 Nov 2001 11:06:53
Message: <3bf92e1d@news.povray.org>
> > > YKYRRRBRTL when you create an ASCII version of the checkered
> > > plane+reflective sphere.
> > >          ^^^really, Really,REALLY
> >
> > YKYBRTLW...
> >
> > ...you don't need any software to render the 'sphere and
> >   checkered plane', you can do all the math in your head.
> > ...faster than your computer.
>
> ... and then you paint each pixel in Windows Paintbrush !

you can laugh, but:
I did every single "pixel" by hand ...
.. not in Paintbrush, but in JavE (www.jave.de)

I also 'encoded' this image by-hand into this string ...
I realized much to late, that choose a very expensive code ...
just shifting it by 34 instead of 32 would have been much shorter

--
Jan Walzer <jan### [at] lzernet>