POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need Mesh2 Example File : Re: Need Mesh2 Example File Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Mesh2 Example File
From: Hugo
Date: 14 Nov 2001 16:48:02
Message: <3bf2e692$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Cris,

You're not writing the same kind of program as I am, are you?  I thought I
could patent my idea and fill a gap in everyones POV experience.. Well.. At
least I'm struggling with math these days, reading and thinking, to get up
on the level I need for my things to work.. I'm interested in knowing what
you are trying to make? Maybe we could cooperate. Though, for now my plans
are secret, in case I do have something unique in mind, that I can develop.

Regards,
Hugo

Cris wrote