POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need Mesh2 Example File : Re: Need Mesh2 Example File Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Mesh2 Example File
From: Cris Williams
Date: 14 Nov 2001 11:53:12
Message: <3bf2a178$1@news.povray.org>
There is nothing wrong with your example.  I'm just not expressing myself
clearly enough.  Ideally what I would like to find is a mesh2 (preferably
closed, but not necessarily) of some recognizable shape and with a triangle
count of at least 500.  Something like an ice cream cone, or a hammer, or a
tree, or an apple, or a ...  :-)

I have already created my own small meshes to test my import code.  Now I'd
like to try importing someone else's large mesh.

Cris Williams