POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : walking : walking Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  walking
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 12 Nov 2001 01:18:43
Message: <3bef69c3@news.povray.org>
First, let me start by saying that I HAVE seen Rune's IK leg, and that while
it looks like a nice file, does not solve my problem.  I have a bipedal
system with legs consisting of a thigh and calf each 1.75 units, and a foot
.75 units long.  The model is manipulated by telling the joints a rotation
(I want the system to be as versatile as possible).  My problem is this: How
much and when should the joints flex?  I suppose I could figure it out, but
if anyone else has ideas, any input would be much appreciated!

Barron
If you give a man a program you will frustrate him for a day; if you teach a
man to program you will frustrate him for a lifetime; if you teach a Gates
to program you will frustrate the world.