POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Spider Crawling Along a Path 2 : Re: Spider Crawling Along a Path 2 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spider Crawling Along a Path 2
From: Rune
Date: 8 Nov 2001 08:38:49
Message: <3bea8ae9@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" wrote:
> The one on your webpage? To be honest it looks
> perfect IMHO - I'm not sure I can spot the
> monster-movie problem, it looks very fluid.

No, not the one on my webpage. An earlier version that I've not published
anywhere. Later I managed to fix the problem, and that's why the one on my
webpage looks fine.

> The only fault, if any, is behavorial. Could you
> try varying the pace every now and then? He could
> even stop to check something out on the ground...

He *is* varying the pace (he moves quicker in the start and end of the
animation). But stopping completely is still a problem, as I haven't worked
out support for that yet.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)