POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Julia set : Re: Julia set Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Julia set
From: nospam
Date: 7 Nov 2001 22:57:07
Message: <3be89f27.11939726@localhost>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:15:51 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me?=
Grimbert <jer### [at] atosorigincom> wrote:

>I'm trying to make a kind of samples for the julia_fractal object,
>something like the portfolio of 3.5 but only with julia_fractal, and
>far simpler, and there is a lot of possible operations.

	Try using random numbers.  Have the .pov script output the
random numbers used as it parses.  Then if you like what appears
on the screen, write the numbers down.  If you don't like it,
change the seed number and render it again.  You should get
something in just a few minutes.
	Hmmm, I should apply this technique to isosurfaces ...

Pete