POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated (again) : Re: Keychains page updated (again) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keychains page updated (again)
From: Bob H
Date: 6 Nov 2001 21:12:00
Message: <3be89870@news.povray.org>
"Adrien Beau" <adr### [at] freefr> wrote in message

> I will probably not buy a keychain that has a "You know you've
> been..." sentence. I really dislike it on keychains. I guess
> I'm on the "keychain-is-a-serious-thing" side, instead of the
> "keychain-is-a-fun-gadget" one. Especially because the price
> is rather high.

Think I believe as you do, I never had a hula dancer or Elvis or bouncing
head dog on my dashboard.  Just happened to remember how my sister used to
have a keychain you could really call a chain.  Was about like a large
garrish charm bracelet of a dozen different things attached, must've weighed
over two pounds.  Seriously, I drove her car while on a visit once and I
could feel how it pulled on the ignition switch.  I mentioned before how I
have a GMC truck key "fob" ;-) but I never carry it.  I have one of those
two section key rings and it's never together anymore.

> I like the shape of #6 a lot. If it had "1991-2001 10th anniversary"
> and "http://www.povray.org/" instead of "You know you've been", it
> would be my favorite.
>
> As for favorites:

I too think it's a good idea to take what's presented and mix and match them
to see what might come of that, if someone could then kind of Frankenstein
monster it all together later.

Bob H.