POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes... : Re: I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes...
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Nov 2001 18:02:08
Message: <3be86bf0@news.povray.org>
In article <3BE83A63.145E3655@netvision.net.il> , Eitan Tal
<eit### [at] netvisionnetil>  wrote:

> Maybe the list of finishes already exists somewhere, and if not, it
> might be a good contribution for the documentation.

Maybe it would be a good contribution to your knowledge to read the
documentation? ;-)

Right now it is easy to tell that you did apparently never read it at all,
because it explains each and every keyword of each and every object,
texture, media, finish, pigment, etc, etc, etc.  So how can you possibly
*ask* for such a list???

    Thorsten