POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated : Re: Keychains page updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keychains page updated
From: Bob H
Date: 5 Nov 2001 14:01:48
Message: <3be6e21c@news.povray.org>
Can't decide between 1, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, or 12.

I'm still certain I like #10 best for being a unique yet simple object, esp.
if there happened to be enamel in there or a more 3D logo.  The #1 has more
detail though, so I'd have to say it and #6 tie for my second place.  I just
can't imagine those two going well with pockets, all the keychains (rings,
fobs) I've ever used were round or rounded squares so it's not like I've
ever had fancy shaped ones.

Dang it, I sure like the others too were there some modifications made.  The
rounded off dogtag type of #7 now looks good to me.  It all confounds me the
more I try to decide now that I'm looking them over again.  The "plain" logo
only ones are nice for utter simplicity but without the anniversary
mentioned they wouldn't be significant enough to me and possibly many other
people too.

Bob H.