POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated (again) : Re: Keychains page updated (again) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keychains page updated (again)
From: Batronyx
Date: 4 Nov 2001 10:48:52
Message: <3be56364$1@news.povray.org>
"25ct" <25c### [at] lineonenet> wrote in message news:3be4e7d1@news.povray.org...

>      Granted. Key 'fob' is what I called it in Chris' first post. But
> generally, the whole thing is a 'keyring' isn't it?

        Nah. Generally the whole thing is a 'chain' because you're chaining
together one or more each of rings, fobs, and keys.

>I'm just thinking of the
> words on the backs of numbers, 6, 10 and 12 before they get struck.
>
>     ~Steve~

We tend to be a technically precise bunch, so this conversation doesn't really
surprise me, but I'll be happy with it however it gets struck. In fact I'm still
in for at least two even if I get stuck with #1 (my least favorite). :)

Batronyx ^"^