POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Development Process : Re: Development Process Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Development Process
From: marabou
Date: 3 Nov 2001 04:33:19
Message: <3be3b9de@news.povray.org>
please allow one comment of mine of a 143244th row and not in this project
involved programmer:
if there is someone who wants to look in my cooking pot i feel disturbed
and the love for my work is going away. then i need much money as support
to do the same superb work as if there is noone who makes a
sightseeing-tour through my kittchen.
i use v3.1 of povray and i am astonished what is possible by merging some
objects together and i get great results. there are in the meaning of
functionality no reasons why upgrades are a must. there are many other
projects which have great concepts but could not be used because the
user-interface is not usable or the results by using one program are not
calculatable. those have more reasons to publicate that their project is
still work in progress.