POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated : Keychains page updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:11:28 EDT (-0400)
  Keychains page updated
From: Chris Cason
Date: 2 Nov 2001 17:46:32
Message: <3be32248@news.povray.org>
Please see

  http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

The above page has what should be considered the final field of keychain
designs. I need to quickly come to a conclusion as to which of the designs
to have made. Once a decision is made on which is to be made, we can do any
final 'tweaking' of the design (the overall design of each is more or less
fixed, but minor issues like lettering, enamel colors, etc, could change,
if needed).

Please follow this message up with an indication as to your preferences.

-- Chris