POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 2 Nov 2001 11:42:08
Message: <3be2cce0$1@news.povray.org>
There are some questons I have about the process that are probably
answered on another page, but the suggestion is that I not click the upload
link until I actually have images ready to upload.

    What format is best? TGA? Is there a size limit, pixel limit? Is source
required or expected? If so do you want .zip?