POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobman 5.0? : Re: Blobman 5.0? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobman 5.0?
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 30 Oct 2001 02:38:44
Message: <3bde5904@news.povray.org>
Tom A. wrote in message <3BDDEBBA.AFE86A51@my-deja.com>...
>I looked at the documentation and the costumes, but couldn't figure out
>how to create any new ones.  Maybe it's just me, but it looks way too
>complicated, and may be a result of the design of the "man" rather than
>an overall design.

As someone who has just completed a costume file for a soldier for my IRTC
entry, I can assure you, it isn't as difficult as it looks.  It's even
easier if you are making the file for just BlobMan or just BlobWoman.

(Note to anyone who's interested in the .cdf: It's good enough for a figure
that isn't going to be more than about 50 pixels high, but not good enough
for general use.)

--
Mark