POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bitmaps as background : bitmaps as background Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  bitmaps as background
From: Gordan Sikic
Date: 27 Oct 2001 19:57:05
Message: <3bdb49d1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have a file in dxf format, representing horisontal situation of the
future town block, and a scaned photo taken from the air showing present
situation. I should construct (very basic) objects representing
houses,roads,gardens..., and to apply it onto the photo.

I know how to do it in 3ds, but I would like to use povray for that
purpose.

Does anybody have suggestions, pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Gordan Sikic
gor### [at] inethr