POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation-proof radiosity : Re: Animation-proof radiosity Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation-proof radiosity
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 26 Oct 2001 13:32:30
Message: <3bd99e2e@news.povray.org>
Hi Greg,

Have you tried saving the initial radiosity solution, then reloading it for
all subsequent frames ( with always_sample_off and a pretrace start and end
set to 1)? I tried it, and the results were perfect. Objects were moving in
my scene, though the camera was stationary. Dunno if this would make an
impact on the results.

All the best,

Andy Cocker