POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain : Re: POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray keychain
From: Ruy
Date: 24 Oct 2001 13:32:14
Message: <3bd6fb1e$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> escreveu na mensagem
news:3bd6e439@news.povray.org...
> <SNIP!>
> I'd like to hear from users about the following:
>
>   1) Whether the idea as a whole sucks or not;

No, it doesn't, IMHO.

>   2) If not, then if you would purchase one (cost unknown at this stage,
>      but I wouldn't expect that it would be more than US$20, and probably
>      less).

Yes, definitely.

#1, and probably #2. Either than those, the simple POV 3D logo (provided you
could find an elegant solution to attach the sphere to the rest) would seem
like a better idea to me. After all, POVing, for me, is the closest I can
get to having concrete objects that otherwise would not exist. What better
way to solve this than  creating a real object born out of (and actually to
symbolize) POV? Just a thought, and one that didn't consider logistics,
feasibility or costs...

Ruy