POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain : Re: POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray keychain
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 24 Oct 2001 12:16:28
Message: <3bd6e95c$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
> Ooo! I'll have number 1...
>
> 2 is alright, the others look a little garish IMHO

    I'd have # 1 also as long as that little hookish-edge that will catch on
my pocket is really a p47 type can-opener that I can use when civilization
collapses and all I have left is a solar powered laptop a and old version of
POV3.1 to use while I eat canned irradiated food.

    Otherwise I would prefer # 2