POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobman 5.0? : Re: Blobman 5.0? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobman 5.0?
From: Rune
Date: 22 Oct 2001 17:11:25
Message: <3bd48b7d@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> I just saw this note. I was thinking about "releasing"
> it to the public real soon anyway.

I'm a bit confused. The discussion here is about Peter Houston's BlobMan,
but you seem to be referring to your own blob character? Do you mean that
your character could be used in the development of BlobMan? Or...? I
probably have understood you wrong, so I'd appreciate if you could clear
things up.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)