POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Filed Rendering : Filed Rendering Server Time
26 Jun 2024 06:09:08 EDT (-0400)
  Filed Rendering
From: Vampyrium
Date: 20 Oct 2001 01:43:46
Message: <3bd10f12@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  Ok, here we have an image that has been rendered by After Effects with
field rendering on with even fields are dominant. This is the format used by
all software and *digital* hardware that deal with interlaced footage. The
analog signal itself when transmitted from a station is different, it is the
same as POV-Ray output, half image of alternating field each time. My point
is that povray should be modified to support the digital standard and maybe
keep the analog standard there to amuse ourselves with from time to time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Even Field First.jpg' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'Even Field First.jpg'