POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AA question? : Re: AA question? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AA question?
From: Slime
Date: 19 Oct 2001 16:04:48
Message: <3bd08760@news.povray.org>
> (yes it does use the full value not the clipped one)

Does it? It would make more sense to use the clipped value, I think. What AA
simulates is as though you had rendered the file at an infinite resolution
and then scaled it down to a finite resolution. By that definition, which
makes the most sense to me, it should clip the values first.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]