POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : [bug]: radiosity sampling, with fix method, images. : Re: Cornell Box images Server Time
26 Jun 2024 06:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cornell Box images
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 18 Oct 2001 01:36:06
Message: <3bce6a46$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael Andrews" <M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote...
> Cornell box images from original MegaPov, modified MegaPov and WinPovRay
> 3.5b6. Also attached is the scene file.

Mike,

I found these images very interesting... I especially found it interesting
that the 3.5b6 image didn't show artifacts in the edges.  I'm interested in
finding out which modification removed these artifacts (though I have a
guess).  Was there any difference in settings between the MegaPov and 3.5b6
images?

-Nathan