POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question about running INI files : Re: Question about running INI files Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about running INI files
From: Hugo
Date: 17 Oct 2001 11:45:50
Message: <3bcda7ae@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

I would just like to add, that I really appriciate what you people are doing
to develop POV.. It's a great language that I enjoy working with.. Well
developed, well documented, with very few bugs, and you are obviously trying
to fix them.. Especially in times like now when POV 3.5 is soon to be
finally released, I can imagine it's a bit of a pressure.

So.. As I said in my last post, there are still things I'd like to see
implemented but in any case, just thanks for your work Thorsten, and
everyone else involved in coding the POV source.. I wonder if I was sounding
"demanding" in my last post but I was just excited and determined about the
macros I'm coding myself..

Regards,
Hugo