POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobman 5.0? : Re: Blobman 5.0? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobman 5.0?
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 16 Oct 2001 02:05:33
Message: <3bcbce2d@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> > I'm quite sure that making blobmen look better it's not that hard:
> > you just need to resize this component, translate a bit that one and so
> on.
>
> Yeah, well, who wants to do it?
>
> > It would be GREAT if we could have a series of good-looking blobmen and a
> > library of predefined poses (just like in Poser).
>
> There *are* several poses in the blobman package. I'm working on a few more
> myself.

I'd love to work on the face and even the rest of the figure, but my time is
very limited - I haven't even gotten much further on my car yet. Where is this
blobman anyway? I'm very good at drawing faces - it's also very frustrating when
I get requests from people with notsopretty faces and they know I make faces
look better while maintaining resemblance.

- Nekar

---