POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Build human face from picture : Re: Build human face from picture Server Time
13 May 2024 16:49:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Build human face from picture
From: anoop
Date: 15 Oct 2001 10:30:49
Message: <3bcaf319@news.povray.org>
Eric wrote in message <3bc849f1@news.povray.org>...
>Would someone know a (good ?) program or plugin for building a human
face
>(in any format 'reusable'..) from 1 or several real pictures ?
>
>Thanks..

Don't know whether this is actually an answer but have you seen Rhino
(www.rhino3d.com). Also there's a technique for building a face from
orthographic views using HamaPatch/sPatch available through the
website links (from www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch) . Probably Poser
may do what you want, too - I don't really know.

All except HamaPatch/sPatch are commercial programs, though, costing
over 300$.

Hope this helps

Regards,
-Anoop