POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : somebody write a book !! : Re: the Breakfast Cereal Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the Breakfast Cereal
From: Wilson Reis
Date: 13 Oct 2001 02:57:31
Message: <3bc7e5db@news.povray.org>
I don't know how big the sales would be, but i think the POV Team could make
a deal with some other company which is more flexible.
It would be better if the "mug/bottom/t-shirt/whatever" company could sell
the "mugs/bottoms/T-shirts/whatever" and also deal with ship and handling
stuff. That's probably a less profitable option, but it would be less
time-consuming. I don't know how it works nowadays with the IRTC CD, perhaps
there's another solution , right?

Will
(don't forget i get a 0.5% for the idea :PPP )