POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Spline : Re: Spline Server Time
31 May 2024 22:03:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline
From: Slime
Date: 10 Oct 2001 21:29:18
Message: <3bc4f5ee@news.povray.org>
Hey, someone should replace the pigment with this:

pigment {rgb x*min(I/50,1)+y*min(max(I-50,0)/50,1)+z}

That will color it from blue to purple to white along the spheres, so you
can see if the *while* loop is behaving weirdly, or if the *spline* is
returning incorrect vectors at a given value. (Basically, if the weird
things happen and they're still colored blue->purple->white, then it's a
spline problem, if they're only colored blue->purple, it's a while loop
problem.)

I tried but couldn't reproduce the error.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]