POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Question : Re: Camera Question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Question
From: Slime
Date: 10 Oct 2001 16:28:23
Message: <3bc4af67$1@news.povray.org>
If for some reason you *want* your plane to have the normal facing down (for
instance, if you want it to have something in the interior like an IOR or
media), specify "hollow" and media will work fine inside of it.

plane {-y,6 hollow}

--
- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
<dav### [at] intrepidvoygrcom> wrote in message news:3bc4ab13@news.povray.org...
> Heah all, I know I've read this somewhere before..
>
> And I know I've fixed it.. but I can't seem to figure out this warning.
>
> I mean, I understand it, but I'm not sure how to fix it:
>
> Warning:  Camera is inside a non-hollow object.  Fog and participating
media may not work as expected.