POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Question : Camera Question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Camera Question
From: dave
Date: 10 Oct 2001 16:09:55
Message: <3bc4ab13@news.povray.org>
Heah all, I know I've read this somewhere before..

And I know I've fixed it.. but I can't seem to figure out this warning.

I mean, I understand it, but I'm not sure how to fix it:

Warning:  Camera is inside a non-hollow object.  Fog and participating media may not
work as expected.

Now I have my Camera at:
<0, 2, -10>
and only have two objects.. a plane that is -y*6, 1 and a sphere at the origin that
has a diameter of 3.

I'm not sure why I'm getting the message.. Any help would be great

Thanks