POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isosurface is bigger in MegaPov than in v3.5? : Re: Isosurface is bigger in MegaPov than in v3.5? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface is bigger in MegaPov than in v3.5?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 9 Oct 2001 14:04:38
Message: <3bc33c36@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann schrieb in Nachricht <3BC32B6B.85D9BAB3@gmx.de>...
>Could be a operator precedence problem, try putting in additional
>parentheses to clearify the meaning.

Oh, now I see! The precedence of "AND" and "OR" has changed, has it? Megapov
read the function quite different from how it was meant by me. v3.5 did it
the right way (if there is something like the right way in precedence of
logical operators), but unfortunately my scaling was now only correct for
the bigger versions. I'll have to change my function.

Thanks for the help!

Marc-Hendrik