POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Standby mode and paused rendering. : Re: Standby mode and paused rendering. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Standby mode and paused rendering.
From: JRG
Date: 4 Oct 2001 17:34:20
Message: <3bbcd5dc@news.povray.org>
I have the Italian version of windows ME, so the terms may be a little
different.
Go to the screen properties windows (right click on your desktop and then
choose *properties*). Go to the screen-saver page. Look at the bottom of the
windows. You should see an *energetic saving* section here. Go there and
change the settings.
Hope this helps.

--
Jonathan