POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey, Giles : Re: Hey, Giles Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey, Giles
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 4 Oct 2001 11:25:27
Message: <3bbc7f67@news.povray.org>

3bbc798c$1@news.povray.org...
> Did you ever work out what the problem was with the lettering on your sub.
in
> the 3.5 demo scenes? Was it a bug or something else?
> Just curious....

Somebody else found out for me. It was a bug in my code... I had carved
holes in the sub hull a long time ago, forgot about them and when I cleaned
up the file the holes moved right through the text, so the deformation was
just a perspective trick. It will be fixed in the next version.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com