POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Blank toolbar? : Re: Blank toolbar? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:04:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blank toolbar?
From: Anders K
Date: 3 Oct 2001 10:37:46
Message: <3bbb22ba@news.povray.org>
> I think, it's not that bad to have this around. It does not hurt in it's
> default position, but if you want to move one of the other toolbars around
> (esp. align them to the right) or want to add some space between to
toolbars
> it is necessary to have one spare t'bar. So there might be a purpose :-)

Hmm, I don't know why you'd want to align a toolbar to the right unless
there's also a toolbar to the left of it, in which case you could make
*that* toolbar bigger instead. But I think the blank toolbar does hurt a
little bit: it takes up a little bit of space, especially if the POV-Ray
window is small (at 640x480 the blank toolbar hides the "Tray" button), and
perhaps more importantly, it takes up memory and system resources.

Anders