POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What and why is megapov : Re: What and why is megapov Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What and why is megapov
From: Tom Melly
Date: 3 Oct 2001 09:50:38
Message: <3bbb17ae@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3bbb13e1@news.povray.org...
> Tom Melly <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote:
> :>   Then you should use a news reader which doesn't corrupt articles.
>
> : With you knack of making obvious but useless comments, I sense a fine career
in
> : IT support....
>
>   No, it was a sarcastic comment, which is a different thing. ;)

Even better. Your new career awaits...

Some useful tips:

Customers don't lie, but some problems may be attributable to "user errors".
Customers don't make stupid mistakes, they suffer from "intermittant and
unreproducable faults". Customers don't make unrealistic demands, they
"contribute to future development". Customers do not expect the impossible, they
"are not fully aware of the inherant limitations of computer programs..."