POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K) : Re: PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K) Server Time
15 May 2024 19:56:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K)
From: stefkeb
Date: 2 Oct 2001 15:06:52
Message: <3bba104c$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you.

Two remarks:

- The Megapov output is for 0.7 and the interface talks about 0.6.
- When using an OBJ with a JPG image, it converted fine, but said to use
PNG. The export wrote jpeg! I replaced all "jpeg" with "png" and it was OK
(had to convert the texture, of course)... Rendered fine, though. Good work.

 --- stefkeB ---

"FlyerX" <fly### [at] excitecom> schreef in bericht
news:3BB### [at] excitecom...