POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What and why is megapov : Re: What and why is megapov Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What and why is megapov
From: ahmet oktar
Date: 2 Oct 2001 09:10:53
Message: <3bb9bcdd@news.povray.org>
yes I know that's have lot of megapov features but why dont't have general
and popular modelling tools like nurbs,subd.,etc?
I think it's more easy code than isosurf coding!! If PovTeam want to make
more popular the Povray i think it's necessary!
For example i'm developing a exporter from Maya to Pov and missing of
features like this most biggest problem for me!!