POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : scene file version request : Re: scene file version request Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scene file version request
From: Bob H
Date: 2 Oct 2001 02:31:37
Message: <3bb95f49$1@news.povray.org>
"MR" <a### [at] bnet> wrote in message news:3bb8c0d0@news.povray.org...

> thanks for pointing to the other group for info on making it work
> with 3.1.  i saw the jpg and animation, and they were both REAL
> impressive.

Thanks much, was my most involved #macro.  Way too many parameters in there,
eh? (don't answer that...)

> and i apologize.  i didn't mean to pick on anybody specifically
> when i posted.

No, no.  It's my fault for not describing how it was to be done, more
specifically the version needed.  When I post to the text.scene-files group
I know it's written in some way to be seen.  I can easily forget at
binaries.scene-files since I rarely post there.
You're "request" was very legitimate.

Bob H.