POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What and why is megapov : Re: What and why is megapov Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What and why is megapov
From: ahmet oktar
Date: 1 Oct 2001 17:33:45
Message: <3bb8e139@news.povray.org>
I don't know why is'nt available any megapov features in povray3.5!! I'm
very curious like you when developer team think to write code for extra
megapov (also now when Nathan Kopp is in team )  And other general (simple i
think) 3d specifications like nurbs,subd, vertex motion blur,post eff.,
etc...
I think pov has very huge potential to do favorite renderer of many people
!!