POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggesting "specularless" lights : Re: Suggesting "specularless" lights Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggesting "specularless" lights
From: Roy Schulz
Date: 1 Oct 2001 10:56:21
Message: <3bb88415@news.povray.org>
Like Christoph I think, that "specular on/off" would be inconsitent with
no_image, no_reflection, which shouldn't be changed for the reasons, he
mentioned. But I agree with you, Warp, that there is no need for different
keywords in object and light source statements. So how about "no_shadow" in
both and "no_highlight" in light_source?

Roy