POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K) : Re: PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K) Server Time
15 May 2024 02:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 1.1.2.33 Poser OBJ->POV-Ray/Moray converter (~300K)
From: MR
Date: 1 Oct 2001 08:41:02
Message: <3bb8645e$1@news.povray.org>
thanks flyerX,

i got it!  i was thinking about buying poser cuz i am interested in
doing 3D character animations.  its only about $230.  but then
you really need the poser pro pack, which just went up to $195,
and since poser is NOT a modeller, i'd probably need to buy
some models from daz, for maybe $150.

whoa!  i think not!  i haven't got that kinda money for something i
do for fun.  but lets face it... there are some VERY decent human
models in poser, and your program will at least let me use some
of the open source ones in some stills.

does it handle colors and textures well?  LOL... thats the big
kicker i've run into before in format conversion (spell it 3DWin
;-).

thanks, miker

news:3BB### [at] excitecom...