POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 Boning suggestion : Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:33:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion
From: Rune
Date: 30 Sep 2001 15:16:51
Message: <3bb76fa3@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Huh?
>
> Just because I don't let you see it does not mean
> that I am not still using POV-Ray for both stills
> and animations.

I didn't mean to offend you in any way - I've seen a few of your images and
they're very nice.

Yet still you're not the person I'd expect to make animations of the kind
I'm thinking of. Which also seems to be what you say yourself. That doesn't
mean though that others won't have any use of the feature in question.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)