POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 Boning suggestion : Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:37:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion
From: Tony[B]
Date: 30 Sep 2001 11:33:35
Message: <3bb73b4f@news.povray.org>
I proposed something like this in my wish-list for 4.0, but I'm afraid that
it will remain a wish with the attitude most POVers have about keeping
modeller and renderer separate, something which I don't really mind
combining. The only way to really get a receptive audience for a patch is to
just sit down and program it yourself. If they like it, they will come.