POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. : Re: I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray.
From: Ruy
Date: 29 Sep 2001 22:52:51
Message: <3bb68903@news.povray.org>
> what if the CD's had a  minimum suggested price (the current price),
however
> no upper limit - that way people could buy a CD for what ever they felt
like
> giving :)

Or yet, if what someone is willing to donate amounts to, say, five or six
CDs, they could buy them and give them away. That would have the added
benefit of spreading POV-Ray and IRTC to people that have not yet had the
chance of enjoyng raytracing and would like to do so, given the opportunity.
Well, of course, if the amount to be donated could be translated to 100 or
more IRTC CDs, it could be a problem for one single person finding that many
interested people...

Ruy