POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I am new to POV-ray, where do I start to learn HOW? : Re: I am new to POV-ray, where do I start to learn HOW? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:58:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am new to POV-ray, where do I start to learn HOW?
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Sep 2001 16:33:43
Message: <3baf98a7@news.povray.org>

news:3baf73c8@news.povray.org...
> >   You might also find this useful:
> >
> > http://www.stmuc.com/moray/
>
> you forgot to say 'exceedingly'

If you come from 3DStudio R4, you will find Moray very familiar and will
help you use and understand povray.
( I had to do it that way, and today Moray is my favourite modeller for
Povray).
Even though it's shareware, it's completely functional till the day you'll
decide to
register (that's something important to keep this great program evolving in
the future).

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.geocities.com/txemijendrix