POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : switch question : Re: switch question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: switch question
From: Y
Date: 24 Sep 2001 12:14:39
Message: <3baf5bef@news.povray.org>
: Well hey, from the doc description it must be better  :-)

Interesting thread right here in this group ... "AA tweaking idea"
posted by Xplo Eristotle on 9/18.
Didn't see your nik in the thread so mayby you didn't see it.

: > Can all the switches be used in the global ini-options ?
:
: Nope.... and I have no idea what can and can't be either except as the docs
: say clock settings cannot be.  Direct quote: "Not all INI options can be
: used. Specifically, those related to animation, output file, and shell-out
: commands are not allowed."
:
: Bob H.
:
Yeah ... I saw that too. Just wondered about the output file ones.