POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : switch question : Re: switch question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: switch question
From: Y
Date: 23 Sep 2001 21:38:10
Message: <3bae8e82@news.povray.org>
: +a0.1 +r4 might do okay and not take forever.  A jitter (+j1 is default) of
: 1.0 can sometimes foul up things by making grainy lines though so you might
: want to lower it.
: Everyone has their own preference.  I just like to also use +am2 instead of
: +am1 because the description of how it works sounds good to me  :-)
:
: Bob H.
:

Thanks Bob ... messed with it a bit and didn't find a lot of difference at
320x240 between am1 and am2 ... am2 does slow it up quite a bit but as
you say ... it sounds cooler ;)

Can all the switches be used in the global ini-options ?
Thanks again