POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV model request? : Re: POV model request? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV model request?
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Sep 2001 05:44:36
Message: <3bab0c04$1@news.povray.org>
"Timothy Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
> Batronyx wrote:
> > That's fascinating. You mean you can buy sweat out of a vending machine?
> > BTW, what's so special about a pocari that anyone would want it's sweat?
> > And, what IS a pocari?
> > Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
>
> Not sure what a Pocari is, but I think a Pecari is a small pig-like
creature;
> I have no idea why they made a drink called Pocari Sweat, you see it from
time

out
> that it really exists!)

Maybe it's another example of a language twist.  Sweat in that context might
be meant as a cooling drink to stop sweat.  On the other hand sweating is
supposed to be good for you (okay, lets call it perspiring instead), thus a
drink that helps replinish lost fluids so a person can continue to perspire
nicely.

But hey, I have no idea where to find such a model.  Sorry....

Bob H.