POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A question. : Re: A question. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question.
From: Harold Baize
Date: 19 Sep 2001 13:50:11
Message: <3ba8dad3$1@news.povray.org>
Tim,
I've had a similar experience with AM. I bought it
and upgraded, but still haven't used it. The learning
curve is just too great. I keep going back to doing
POV-Ray with hand coding. I bought the Animation
Master Handbook, two editions even, and they
were not much help. In fact I found many errors
in the tutorials in the book. The tutorials that come
with the program and the manual are better. I've
considered buying the instructional tapes, but haven't
gotten around to it.

Harold