POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Abyss.pov and cells pattern with Beta 2 : Re: Abyss.pov and cells pattern with Beta 2 Server Time
13 Jun 2024 01:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abyss.pov and cells pattern with Beta 2
From: Bob H
Date: 17 Sep 2001 20:04:28
Message: <3ba68f8c$1@news.povray.org>
You're right.  Definitely appears changed from previous renders.  Looks like
a filter or transmit problem.
And now I see it probably is, having now exchanged the word Clear for rgbt 1
instead.  Clear is rgbf 1, I've added #declare Transparent=rgbt 1 to my
colors.inc just now so I'll remember this.
Could the "radiosity always on by default" have caused such a thing?

Bob H.