POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is there any tool to build stereogram ? : Is there any tool to build stereogram ? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Is there any tool to build stereogram ?
From: Chaps
Date: 14 Sep 2001 12:14:51
Message: <3ba22cfb@news.povray.org>
I've try to build stereogram with pov. At the first time I've rendered 5
ddifferent images of 1 scene moving the camera, and then joined the
different pictures using paint. It works, but it is pain(t)ful. Do you know
any tools or trick to accelerate that, I'd like to build a movie, and I'd
like to finish it before I get bored :(.
I've posted a still example of what I expect to do at
povray.binaries.images/stereogram

Thanks.